This year’s 12th anniversary “No-Pressure Bear Excursion Weekend” will be at a luxury resort in Stowe, Vermont. November 8 – 11th.
We’ve put together a relaxing 3-day weekend full of fun, music, food, nature, hikes & bonding with a great group of men. We’ve built-in plenty of free time to explore the town of Stowe for sight-seeing, bar-hopping, dining and shopping.
The resort has a heated pool, Jacuzzi, Nature Walks and a well-equipped game room.
- 3 nights lodging (see room packages below)
- Friday Night Meet & Greet Game Night
- Buffet Breakfast every morning.
- Saturday night 3 course dinner and show. This years show will be “Over The Mountain, Through the River & Into The Woods, Bear Artist TBA.
- Sunday Wine tasting, pizza & movie.
$610 for a single with one king or queen bed and private bath for 3 nights.
- June 20 $202 (per room)
- Aug 20th $202 (per room)
- Sept 30th $201 (per room)
For singles willing to share a room with two double beds and private bath. $370 per person.
- June 20 $123 (per person)
- Aug 20th $123 (per person)
- Sept 30th $124 (per person)
For couples in one room with a King bed and private bath. $740 per couple.
- June 20 $247 (per room)
- Aug 20th $247 (per room)
- Sep 30th $246 (per room)
To add additional people to a room above, an additional $145 per person will be charged.
To secure your spot and lock-in your reservation: mail a check to:
468 Gallivan Blvd.
Boston, MA 02124
Alternatively you may Venmo your reservation fee to: 617-504-7393.
If you don’t have a ride and we can get enough men that need rides in and around the Boston area, we will rent a van and it will be an additional $60 round trip per person.
For our new bears flying in, the closet airport in Burlington VT. With direct flights from:
|Charlotte (CLT)||American Airlines|
|Chicago (ORD)||American Airlines|
|New York (JFK)||Delta|
|New York (JFK)||Jet Blue|
|New York (LGA)||Delta|
|Philadelphia (PHL)||American Airlines|
|Toronto City (YTZ)*||Porter|
|Washington DC (IAD)||United|
|Washington DC (DCA)||American Airlines|
Things to do in Stowe
- Idletyme Brewing Company
- Stowe Cider
- Alchemist Brewery and Visitor Center
- Cabot Creamery Annex Store
- Harrison´s Restaurant & Bar
- Moss Glen Falls
- Catamount Fishing Adventures
- Stowe Mountain Resort: Ski, Zip Lining, Gondola
- Norwich University
- Smuggler´s Notch State Park
- Ben & Jerry´s Factory Tour
- Stowe Country Club
- Arbortrek Canopy Adventures
- Mount Mansfield
- Spruce Peak Arts Center
Nestled among the majestic Green Mountains of Vermont and 33 acres of nature reserve with easy access to the Cady Hill Forest Bike Trails, The resort is the place to go to rejuvenate and enjoy the great outdoors. In the cooler months, enjoy our free snowshoe rentals or take a complimentary trolley to Stowe Mountain Resort or to downtown shops and dining in the winter. As the day comes to an end, return to our indoor heated pool, sauna, hot tub and fitness center. In warm weather, get out and enjoy the mountain fresh air. The resort features two fully stocked ponds, playground area, tennis courts, recreational nature trails & more!
- Complimentary Shuttle Service to Stowe Mountain Resort, Shops & Restaurants (winter only)
- View shuttle map and hours of operation
- Onsite Dining at Serving breakfast daily.
- Game Room: Video games, ping pong, pool table
- Walking distance to nearby shops & dining
- Discounts to nearby attractions, inquire at front desk
- Lawn Games
- Charcoal Grills throughout property, guests supply charcoal
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Shuffleboard & Horseshoe Pit
- Resort Bikes
- Seasonal Fire pit with S’mores (Sat 6pm-7pm)
- Fishing in our 2 Stocked Ponds, fishing poles and bail available. Fishing license not required.
- Bike in/Bike out Mountain Biking Trail Access
- Coffee & Tea in the lobby in the morning and afternoon
- Complimentary Snowshoes (Winter only)
- Tennis Courts, rackets and balls available
- Fitness Center with lockers
- Hot Tub
- Large Heated Indoor Pool (heated to 82-85 degrees)
- Cedar Sauna
- Seasonal Outdoor Heated Pool with Panoramic Mountain Views
- Onsite Hiking & Nature Trails
- Air Conditioning
- Tennis Court
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Cable flat-screen television
- Hair dryers
- Microwaves available upon request
- Coffee/tea maker
- Clock radio
- Iron & ironing board
- Free local calls